I love holidays, but not because of the gifts. I love this time of the year because everyone seems to be kinder to each other, more forgiving, more loving. We seem to find more time for each other, and with a few extra days off, people get to spend some quality time with their family and friends. The everyday rush seems to slow down and we get a chance to reevaluate our lives, priorities, and to reflect on the year we leave behind.
What is it that you like about the holidays?
OK, I am not going to lie, gifts do make this time of the year even better. I love waking up in the morning and spending half a day in PJs opening gifts from Santa, enjoying an extra long breakfast and a cup of coffee (or two).
When it’s time to write a letter to Santa though, I seem to forget what I need or want. Nobody wants Santa scratching his head and wasting time trying to figure out what you want, right? He’s a busy man already! To make it easier on everyone (including Santa), I put together a list of my absolute favorite products, take a look!
- Guerlain Abeille Royale – Definitely on the pricey end but oh, so worth it.
- Christian Louboutin Lip Stick – I know, it is nuts to pay nearly $100 for a lipstick but this one is also an accessory (my husband says I should try working in sales as I can be exceptionally convincing when it comes to shopping.
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer – After having eyelash extensions for nearly a year, I was scared my eyelashes might be very thin. It wasn’t too bad, but I still started using this mascara primer and my natural eyelashes look better than ever!
- Marinne Puppy Skin – This has become one of my go-to skincare products. Freshly crafted in micro-batch; free of parabens, formaldehyde releasers, artificial colorants, and synthetic fragrances. Never tested on animals, Marinne is an all nutrients skincare line that targets sun spots, uneven skin tone, acne scars, blemishes, photo-aging, dullness, and dehydration, what else could you ask for? My favorites would probably be the overnight cream, 10% niacinamide serum and five herbs gel cream, although it’s very tough to pick and choose from so many great products. Use code DEIMILE20 and get 20% off!
- See by Chloe Olga Leather Backpack – I decided to purchase this backpack/bag instead of my usual large totes and see if I really need all the crap I carry around. Surprise surprise, I didn’t need as much as I thought! This can be worn not only as a backpack but also as a shoulder bag, so versatile when your hands are full. Which they always are when you are a mom.
- Clutch from VirtualThriftCouture – You might have seen me walking around with this beauty or posing for pictures, I am absolutely in love with it. And now Jacquelyn came out with two more colors which I can’t wait to show off. I am obsessed with shopping at small boutiques and finding something no one else has, and now I am letting you in on my secret so shhhh… This clutch has plenty of room without being bulky, great for a night out or dinner. Owner Jacquelyn also makes one of a kind earrings so head over to her Etsy shop and check it out!
- ChocZero Keto Bark – I found these delicious chocolates when I was on Keto and desperate for something low carb and sugar-free (I know, sounds like a unicorn). After trying them I was pleasantly surprised and have been hooked since. Makes a great stocking stuffer. ChocZero also makes delicious sugar free syrups!
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!!!